To whom and how are you presenting our Lord?
– when Mary and Jospeh, everyone saw him and he lit up the world (simeon, candles)
– when you present Jesus to someone, you can light up his/her world
– present Jesus in a Way fitting to our station in life. Wife/husband, father/mother, class. Wherever you are.
– Tom the Bomb – “Are you Catholic dear?”
– 2nd grader to me: “Jesus loves you, you know.”
– Harrison butlker, chiefs’ kicker: Confession brought me back to the Lord
– Helen: “I’ll forget nothing of that encounter”
– St. John Vianney, proposed Jesus, 700 sinners in one year
– every time you show concern, care, love, and every time you talk about Jesus, you present the Lord……and the world is lit up
Our Catholic school teachers have a special duty and calling, to present the Lord to those entrusted to their care. Thank you for doing it well. We have Catholic schools to teach kids to let Jesus live in them, and to live in Jesus….so that Jesus acts, loves, speaks, prays through them…….such that they’re walking tabernacles…. so that they can presnt our Lord and the salvation he offers wherever they go