Armadillos are the only animal besides humans that can get leprosy.
Guess it makes sense, but I didn’t know until today that drinking a bottle of Gatorade will help clear up a headache.
It works because often headaches come about as a result of dehydration.
When one is dehydrated, he does not have the electrolytes he needs.
Gatorade is not only a liquid that quenches thirst; it is also packed with electrolytes.
Good to know.
- The donut-ice cream sandwich
- Liturgical Press’s New Roman Missal features artwork of Br. Martin Erspamer, OSB, from St Meinrad
- A nice lecture on Frost’s The Road Not Taken
- Why The Colorado River Stopped Flowing
- A History of College Grade Inflation By 2070, Every College Student Will Get Straight A’s
- Study: 1 in 10 Pets Have a Social Networking Profile
This car was made out of Play-Doh! 1.5 tons of it.
This is what you get on days I have nothing in particular to blog about.